Celerity is now LIVE offering Cloud Technology and Support Services through G-Cloud 10 and DOS3 Framework.
UK public sector organisations can now access Celerity’s extensive range of cloud technology and support services through G-Cloud 10 and DOS3 Framework.
Services accessed via the Digital Marketplace, are divided into 3 categories with Celerity’s approved offerings spanning across all 3 Lots:
· Cloud Hosting - Cloud platform or infrastructure services helping buyers to: deploy, manage and run software, provision and use processing, storage or networking resources, and only pay for what they use. View Celerity Cloud Hosting Services
· Cloud Software – Applications that are accessed over the internet and hosted in the cloud. Again, buyers only need to pay for what they use. View Celerity Cloud Software Services
· Cloud Support - Services to help buyers set up and maintain their cloud services includes migration services and ongoing support. View Celerity Cloud Support Services
The DOS3 Framework sits alongside G-Cloud 10 and Crown Hosting in the Digital Marketplace. Celerity’s eligible services within this Framework cover Security, Service Delivery and Support and Operations.
Benefits: The aim of the Digital Marketplace is to make the commissioning process simpler, clearer and faster for public sector organisations. Buying and selling through the Digital Outcomes and Specialists Framework (DOS3) will:-
- Reduce the time and cost traditionally associated with procurement
- Allow buyers and suppliers to talk to each other so they can decide whether there is a good fit
- Give more suppliers the opportunity to support digital transformation across the whole of the public sector
“We already have a proven history of supplying local and central government organisations and are pleased to be making the sourcing of services through G-Cloud and DOS3 Framework much easier for them.” commented Craig Aston, Celerity’s COO. “With many of our existing customers procuring our previous services through this medium, we are now able to offer our full range of cloud services to them.”
About Crown Commercial Service (CCS)
The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) works with both departments and organisations across the whole of the public sector to ensure maximum value is extracted from every commercial relationship and improve the quality of service delivery. The Crown Commercial Service (CCS) brings together policy, advice and direct buying; providing commercial services to the public sector and saving money for the taxpayer.
For further information regarding Celerity’s Cloud Offerings please contact firstname.lastname@example.org