We are Recruiting! Sales Manager
Celerity is recruiting for a Sales Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable + car allowance + leveraged sales plan
Location: Head Office, Preston
Start Date: 01 September 2018
- Operational day-to day management of the sales team, including:
- Weekly sales calls with particular focus on actions, owners, dates for completion for all customer, vendor and partner activity (2 hour a week session with COO and CEO to report)
- Maintenance of sales forecasting process
- Mentoring and guidance for less experienced members of the sales team
- Responsibility for delivering the monthly target for the transactional side of the business
- Responsibility for delivering a quarterly signings target for the services side of the business
- Sales plan management including responsibility for Sales plans (both design and implementation)
- Very strong interpersonal and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Member of the management team taking an active role in Management meetings, and supporting all aspects of the business
- Customer facing role, attending sales calls with the sales team, and coaching as to best practice for managing a territory
- Working close with Business Operations Manager and team, to ensure the sales process is efficient and delivers the most margin on all transactions
- Relationships to be built with Key partners (Tech Data, Arrow) and Key vendors (IBM, Dell EMC, Lenovo, Microsoft)
Skills and Attributes of ideal candidate:
Strict attention to detail in the Sales forecasting and action management process
- Experienced sales manager (this should not be their first sales management role)
- Longevity shown in previous roles
- Experience of working in the value-added areas of the technology sector (preferably in both Infrastructure and Services)
- Sales experience and achievement working with large corporate customers is essential
- Working in teams to be demonstrated, however to be balanced with a can-do attitude where the individual is not afraid of upsetting employees/peers to do the right thing
- Ethical working practices and Sales eminence to be demonstrated including presence on Social Media
What To Do Next
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested in the challenge that this role will offer, please email a copy of your current CV with covering letter (including current salary details) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Celerity is entrusted with the management of many petabytes of highly sensitive data for a range of global organisations. Our experience covers a broad spectrum of sectors including Government, Defence, Finance and Healthcare with a track record of successfully delivering business solutions as an honest, flexible and highly experienced technology partner.
Celerity has received a wealth of accolades and industry recognition for delivering exceptional results and service to our clients; providing benefit from collaborative relationships that have been developed over many years of success. Celerity bridges the gap between customer and vendor providing access to best of breed services via cloud, managed and traditional routes.