Celerity is looking to recruit a dedicated, organised and self-motivated Service Desk Analyst to join our Technical Team. The position will be based in Sunderland at the Celerity Technical office in Doxford International Business Park.
The right candidate will be able to work under pressure, whilst remaining professional at all times. We are looking for a customer and solutions focused individual with an ability to communicate clearly and effectively via email and telephone.
- Taking calls from customers and responding to emails
- Logging details of incidents from the customer using the Celerity Service Desk software (Training provided)
- Ensuring all tickets are handled in accordance with SLA's
- Shift patterns of 8am - 4.30pm or 9.30am to 6.00pm
- Working closely with the Service Desk team and wider technical consultant teams
- Managing incidents from customers to solution
- Help manage Celerity's internal incidents
- Prior experience of working in a Service Desk/ IT Support role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Desktop/ Server technologies and applications
- A working knowledge of Office365
- Good knowledge of network technologies including TCP/IP and IT Security
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Skills in service management techniques and processes (ITIL) will be desirable, as would a knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix and Microsoft SCCM
- Must be ambitious and have a keen interest in technology
What To Do Next
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested in the challenge that this role will offer, please email a copy of your current CV with covering letter (including current salary details) to: email@example.com
Applications via recruitment agencies will not be considered.
Celerity is entrusted with the management of many petabytes of highly sensitive data for a range of global organisations. Our experience covers a broad spectrum of sectors including Government, Defence, Finance and Healthcare with a track record of successfully delivering business solutions as an honest, flexible and highly experienced technology partner.
Celerity has received a wealth of accolades and industry recognition for delivering exceptional results and service to our clients; providing benefit from collaborative relationships that have been developed over many years of success. Celerity bridges the gap between customer and vendor providing access to best of breed services via cloud, managed and traditional routes.
We have a network of offices in Glasgow, Northumberland, Tyne & Wear, Lancashire (Head Office) and Berkshire.