RECRUITING! Service Desk Analyst
Celerity are looking for an enthusiastic Service Desk Analyst to join their growing team.
Job Role: Service Desk Analyst
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Location: Celerity Limited, The Teleport Grayling Court Doxford International Business Park Sunderland. SR3 3XD
Start Date: As soon as possible
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Celerity are looking to recruit a Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Service Desk Team who provide 1st line technical support to both our internal and external customers. Working hours will vary from 8am to 6pm, Mon-Fri. Full time and part time hours considered. Salary dependent on level of experience.
- Accurately recording incidents and service requests in the form of a ticket, identifying correct categorisation and performing initial troubleshooting and diagnosis.
- Resolve tickets at 1st line wherever possible within agreed service levels.
- Working with 2nd/3rd line teams and/or 3rd parties where 1st line resolution is not possible, maintaining overall ownership of all tickets through to closure.
- Ensure all follow-up actions are completed within agreed timescales/SLAs, and that nothing is lost, forgotten or ignored.
- Support the Service Desk Team Leader to ensure high levels of customer service are achieved.
- Using and contributing to the improvement of service management systems and processes.
Required skills and experience:
- Very strong interpersonal and organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to multi-task within a busy environment, owning individual tasks as well as maintaining visibility and ability to deal with other incoming tickets and requests.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be punctual, reliable and possess a good work ethic.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding with experience using common software packages, and basic knowledge of computer hardware.
- Customer service and/or call centre experience an advantage, not necessarily from IT industry as full training will be provided.
- Experience and/or knowledge of ITSM best-practice (e.g. ITIL) desirable, but not essential.
What To Do Next
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested in the challenge that this role will offer, please email a copy of your current CV with covering letter (including current salary details) to: email@example.com
Celerity is a growing, major player in the cyber security industry and entrusted with the management of many petabytes of highly sensitive data for a range of global organisations. Our experience covers a broad spectrum of sectors including Government, Defence, Finance and Healthcare with a track record of successfully delivering business solutions as an honest, flexible and highly experienced technology partner.
Celerity has received a wealth of accolades and industry recognition for delivering exceptional results and service to our clients; providing benefit from collaborative relationships that have been developed over many years of success. Celerity bridges the gap between customer and vendor providing access to best of breed services via cloud, managed and traditional routes.
The company is experiencing exciting growth within the cyber security industry and can offer career progression for the right candidates nurturing their development within a friendly and enjoyable environment.