- Full Time
- Based in Northumberland (Ashington)
- Salary: £18k (negotiable dependant on experience)
Supporting the Marketing Manager, you will be key to the development and implementation of Celerity’s digital & social media strategy to raise awareness of the brand whilst helping to drive strategic marketing activity promoting a range of IT solutions and services into the business sector.
- Develop / implement content across social media platforms
- Monitor / respond to enquiries and report on these
- Assist with promotional / direct marketing campaigns
- Manage online content / company website via Hubspot
- Write press releases / website news items / copywriting
- Set up social / digital advertising plans
- Assist with planning and creation of video content
- Update / manage CRM databases for marketing purposes
- Driving licence and access to own personal transport is essential
In this diverse role you will be required to be involved at all levels of activity, able to support the marketing process from administration through to high level implementation. You must be able to effectively communicate and build relationships with the company sales team, agencies, vendor and distribution partners.
Excellent proof reading skills with visual and written creativity is required whilst being highly versed with social media marketing. Experience with the Hubspot marketing platform would be advantageous and the ideal candidate should be degree level educated ideally in Marketing/Business & Marketing.
The successful candidate will need to be ambitious, confident, flexible and well organised and able to work well independently and as part of a team. Industry experience would be advantageous but not essential, as training will be provided. Occasional travel will be required.
What To Do Next
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to progress a career in marketing. If you feel that you meet the above criteria and are interested in the challenge that this role will offer, please email a copy of your current CV with covering letter (including current salary details) to: email@example.com
Applications via recruitment agencies will not be considered.